"You don't want to fight this fight alone. You need experts. You need Tax Resolution Services, Co. If you owe $20,000 or more in back taxes, are under audit, or have unfiled returns, they can help." - Rush Limbaugh
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
From: Kenneth Jay Schwartz, Esq.
"... I am pleased to say that since 1998 I have been able to refer clients to Michael Rozbruch and his organization for all their tax problem resolution needs. I know they will get exceptional value and service that will come back to me positively. As the environment at the IRS continues to prove aggressive, TRS has assisted my clients with Offer in Compromise, Preparation of Delinquent Income Tax Returns, Payment Plans, Audit Defense Penalty Abatement and Innocent Spouse Defense. I am sure you will be pleased with the service TRS Provides.
Very truly yours, Kenneth Jay Schwartz Attorney at Law"
IRS Penalty Abatement - Reduce or Eliminate IRS Tax Penalties
In 2006, the IRS issued over $20,000,000,000.00 (that's 20 Billion Dollars) in penalties!
The IRS can assess 148 different types of penalties. If you're one of these taxpayers, there is hope. Taxpayers that are hit with IRS penalties can request the penalties to be abated. Abated means to completely or partially remove or forgive the penalty. In many cases where a taxpayer requests abatement, the IRS removes 100% of the penalty.
• The IRS requires that you have a good reason to request penalty abatement. What qualifies as a good reason?
• It depends on the circumstances involved with your particular situation.
• The IRS procedures for deciding who qualifies for penalty abatement and for what reason seem to differ in each case.
• The best thing you can do is to request that the IRS abate your penalties by providing the circumstances surrounding your situation.
• At Tax Resolution Services, Co. we are very successful in abating penalties for our clients. We have the client complete an in-depth questionnaire and request that they submit proof or documentation that supports their good reason. We take this information and compose a legal letter, citing recent or past court cases where these verdicts were in favor of the client with the same or similar set of circumstances you have.
• Generally, our penalty abatement request cases are heard and settled, in the client's favor, at the Appellate level of the IRS, as IRS personnel, at the first line of defense, are trained to just "say no". Remember, the IRS is not in the business of writing off penalties. They are most brutal Collection Agency (and penalty happy bunch) on the planet.
That is why you need expert help and representation. Fighting the IRS on your own is a "lose/lose" proposition. You WILL get creamed! It's like to going to court without a lawyer. If you have incurred the penalty wrath of the IRS and have good reason to have the penalties removed, then you owe it to yourself and your loved ones to call us NOW, toll FREE at 1-866-IRS-PROBLEMS.
Go ahead, pick up the phone NOW and CALL!!!!
Read our blog articles about IRS Penalty Abatement:
If you have incurred the penalty wrath of the IRS and have good reason to have the penalties removed, then you owe it to yourself and your loved ones to call us NOW for a Free Consultation at 1-866-IRS-PROBLEMS.