I was recently interviewed by Business Pundit blogger Lela Davidson. She asked me lots of great questions about small business taxes and how to avoid being an IRS target. I provided her with insight into important tax issues facing new businesses and how to avoid the big mistakes that many small business owners make.
There are many things small businesses can do to avoid getting audited. But if you still find yourself in trouble with the IRS, you are going to need help from expert tax resolution professionals who can help you solve your tax problems.
Read the full article here: “How to Resolve a Tax Audit.”
If you are in trouble with the IRS, our specialized staff of attorneys, CPAs, EAs and tax professionals can help. Visit the Tax Resolution Services web site for a free tax relief consultation or call us at 866-477-7762.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- Michael Rozbruch Interviewed in Opportunist Magazine
- Tele-Seminar Featuring Insider Secrets of Tax Relief for Small Business Owners on February 18, 2009
- IRS Announces Unprecedented Opportunity for Recession-Burdened Americans to Settle Outstanding Tax Debts
- KLOS Tax Tip #44: Individuals Get a Tax Break – But Get Tax Help if You Owe Back Taxes!
- IRS Asserts Position on Tax Protesters: Sanctions Imposed for Advancing and Maintaining a Frivolous Argument
Tags: Back Taxes, i need tax help, IRS audit, IRS audits, IRS debt, IRS enforcement, IRS help, IRS problem solver, irs problems, IRS tax problems, Michael Rozbruch, small business taxes, tax attorney, tax audit, tax audits, tax expert, tax problems, tax relief, tax resolution, tax resolution expert, tax resolution services, Tax Tips, unfiled tax returns