Just wanted to let everyone know that we’ve recently expanded to help even more Americans seek tax relief!
It’s very exciting – we’ve just finalized lease negotiations for 11,000 square feet of commercial office space just north of Los Angeles, at our headquarters in Encino, California. Our company now boasts more than 50 legal and tax specialists, and our licensed professional staff consists of 6 Tax Attorneys, 4 CPAs and 2 Enrolled Agents.
In addition to being the Nation’s Leading Tax Negotiation and Mediation Firm, I am proud to say that our ratio of licensed staff professionals to number of clients is the highest in the country!
Check out our tax relief success rate! Our team of tax experts has has a success rate of 90% – second to none in the industry and an Offer in Compromise Settlement Rate of $0.13 on the Dollar. We’ve saved our clients more than $35 million in the last decade!
If you are in trouble with the IRS, our specialized staff of attorneys, CPAs, EAs and tax professionals can help. Visit the Tax Resolution Services web site for a free tax relief consultation or call us at 866-477-7762.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- IRS Announces Unprecedented Opportunity for Recession-Burdened Americans to Settle Outstanding Tax Debts
- Insight into Most Serious Tax Problems from from National Taxpayer Advocate
- KLOS Tax Tip #44: Individuals Get a Tax Break – But Get Tax Help if You Owe Back Taxes!
- Options for Business Owners Struggling to Meet the April 15 Tax Deadline
- Michael Rozbruch Interviewed in Opportunist Magazine
Tags: Back Taxes, delinquent tax returns, IRS audits, IRS debt, IRS enforcement, IRS help, IRS problem solver, irs problems, IRS tax problems, Michael Rozbruch, Offer in Compromise, Offers in Compromise, tax advice, tax attorney, tax debt, tax expert, tax help, tax relief, tax resolution, tax resolution expert, tax resolution services, Tax Tips, unfiled tax returns