What a great week here at Tax Resolution Services, Co. (TRS)! This Wednesday, our firm received great news that President, Brian Compton was named the Gold Winner for the Business Development Executive of the Year category in the second annual 2012 Best in Biz Awards. I am very proud of Brian and it’s great to see him recognized for his outstanding leadership as one of the top executive in his field. His work day in and day out directly benefits the company so it’s gratifying to see him acknowledged nationally as the top Business Development Executive of the Year.
In light of all the turbulence in the tax resolution industry over the last year or so (no thanks to unscrupulous tax resolution firms who took advantage of consumers with their outrageous claims), it’s rewarding to be acknowledged for the national regulation and restoration work we have done to protect and legitimize the tax problem resolution industry as a whole.
In a recent run of success, Tax Resolution Services, Co. has been awarded several prestigious accolades:
- In 2011, TRS ranked 1,467 on the highly prestigious Inc. 5000 List of the fastest growing private companies in the country.
- In 2011, I was recognized as an innovative, market-leading entrepreneur and placed as a semifinalist in the Ernst & Young “Entrepreneur of the Year” Awards.
- Both Brian and I were winners in the 2012 American Business Awards, affectionately known as the “Stevies.” I took home the Bronze Stevie in the American Business Awards’ “Maverick of the Year” category and Brian gained a Silver Stevie in their Executive of the Year – Accounting, Banking, and Financial Services category.
The Best in Biz Gold Award holds major significance because it highlights our mission at Tax Resolution Services; to give the best tax help services to consumers resolve their IRS tax debt issues for good. For more information on the 2012 Best in Biz Awards visit: www.bestinbizawards.com.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- Frequently Asked Questions about IRS Payment Plans
- KLOS Tax Tip #58: Tax Break for New Car Purchases – and Tax Relief for Hardworking Americans with IRS Problems
- Ask the Tax Resolution Expert – Release of IRS Property Liens
- Settling IRS Tax Debt: What Taxpayers Don’t Know About Tax Resolution Could Hurt Them
- The Tax Man Gives a Tour of Tax Resolution Services
Tags: 2012 Best in Biz Awards Gold Winner, Best in Biz, brian compton, Executive of the Year, IRS tax help, Michael Rozbruch, tax help, tax problem, tax resolution, tax resolution expert, tax resolution services