Michael Rozbruch of Tax Resolution Services recently appeared on KLOS 95.5FM to share some valuable tax tips and other important information that everyone should know when dealing with the IRS. Here’s Michael’s recap:
Among other things, I was asked how I could love my job so much when taxes are so boring. And I said it’s because this is the most rewarding thing I’ve ever done in my life. When I see that I’ve saved people’s financial lives and turned their lives around so they can sleep at night and have a house in the future and retirement for themselves or plan for their kids.
That’s why people in crisis seek us out. We are an emergency room for people for who have tax problems and need a tax expert in their corner.
It all starts with knowledge. Knowledge is power. I tell people that 80-90% of the time, the IRS is wrong. They do not know their own laws. You got people making $10.75 an hour deciding your financial fate half the time.
It can be scary when the government contacts you and they are going to look through your files and you’ve got prison looming over your head. That’s a little daunting and we take that fear away by knowing the Internal Revenue Service inside and out. We know what they can and can’t do. It is also our job to protect you during the audit process by knowing your taxpayer rights.
Click here to listen to the interview.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- TRS on KLOS Part 2: Tax Resolution is Financial Planning In Reverse
- TRS on KLOS Part 3: More Tax Resolution Advice
- Why the IRS Picks on Small Businesses and How to Avoid Triggering an Audit
- Can’t Afford to Pay Your Taxes? IRS Offers Payment Plans and Tax Relief Options
- IRS Tax Help: How to Pick the Most Qualified Tax Resolution Representative to Fight your IRS Battle