Tax Resolution Services employs great professionals who help struggling taxpayers resolve their IRS tax problems. A recent TaxMan video introduces some of the Tax Team members responsible for this success: expert tax attorneys Tiffany, Parham, Anna and Amir. These hard-working professionals all share common goals: a passion for helping people and a desire to work extremely hard to represent their client cases to the IRS. As the video below demonstrates, they also know when to have fun and tell a joke or two. Their combined efforts have helped create a formidable legal TaxTeam.
There are many reasons for contacting a tax attorney or certified tax resolution specialist. Below the video are three main reasons why taxpayers seeking tax debt relief should do so:
You Won’t Have To Face the IRS on Your Own
Dealing with the IRS is typically frustrating, time-consuming and intimidating. A seasoned tax professional will handle all IRS documentation on your behalf for both the state and federal level. They also can use their experience negotiating settlements in programs such as Offer in Compromise IRS Installment Agreement, Penalty Abatement, Innocent Spouse Relief, and Offshore Tax Settlements often times for less than the original amount.
Hiring Professional Tax Help Can Save Money
Back taxes and other IRS problems can be financially and personally crippling – hiring a seasoned tax attorney or certified tax resolution specialist can work to your advantage. Why take on the IRS alone when you can have expert representation on your side??
Capitalizing on a tax expert’s specialized knowledge can result in more affordable IRS payment plans and lesser tax penalties that save money in the long run.
Finding Tax Debt Relief Brings Peace of Mind
Hiring a professional tax attorney or certified tax resolution specialist to properly handle your case with the IRS can also bring peace of mind. They can help resolve current IRS issues as well helping you making sure you don’t run into tax problems in the future.
If you are a taxpayer searching for tax relief through a tax attorney or certified tax resolution specialist, make sure you look for the following three business characteristics of those you are entrusting your financial matters to. Make sure they:
- Employ many more professional tax relief specialists i.e. tax attorneys, CPAs, EAs (enrolled agents) and other tax professionals than people who “sell” cases. For example: at Tax Resolution Services, 12 of our employees work in business development while 70 or more of our employees work on clients’ tax resolution cases.
- Employ CPAs, tax attorneys, and certified tax resolution specialists or EA’s who have specific experience, certification and education as required by the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS). The certification applies only to tax relief professionals in good standing from the states that licenses a firm or individual. This certification also helps to separate credible firms from unscrupulous ones.
- Conduct client case assessments through an in-depth interview process to properly determine a client’s eligibility for an IRS tax settlement. Reputable tax resolution firms will not retain a client unless the taxpayer is a legitimate candidate for tax relief.
Check other Tax Man Series videos and other informative tax relief tips on our YouTube Channel. Also check us out up to the minute tax help news on the Tax Resolution University blog, on Twitter @taxresolution, and Facebook.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- IRS Helps Unemployed Avoid Penalties
- IRS Offers Tax Help Tips-Worker Classification
- New Changes to Offer in Compromise – More Flexibility
- Delinquent and Unfiled Tax Returns? 8 Steps to Resolving Them
- New Offer in Compromise Policies Bring Tax Relief
Tags: certified tax resolution specialist, innocent spouse relief, IRS tax problems, IRS tax settlement, Offer in Compromise, Offshore Tax Settlements, Penalty Abatement, tax attorney, tax debt relief, TaxMan