Today’s Tax Resolution Tip:
Do you own a home-based business? Ensure you can easily track your expenses by saving a copy of each and every business transaction and deduction!
While good record keeping is a great practice when it comes to filing taxes, it is all the more important if you own a small home-based business. If the IRS decide to audit your business you need to show proof of every deduction and expense you’ve claimed.
Make your life easier and be audit-savvy!
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- Tax Resolution Tip: Be Ready for an Audit with Relevant Proof of Transactions
- Michael Rozbruch Interviewed in Opportunist Magazine
- Tax Resolution Tip: Check ALL IRS Correspondence
- Tax Help News Round Up – IRS Payment Options and Tips, Warning for Offshore Account Holders, Musicians in Tax Trouble, IRS Novels and More!
- IRS Tax Help Basics for the Self-Employed