I am very excited to announce that the Stevie Awards has named me as a finalist for the Executive of the Year in 2011!
Started in 2002, the Stevie Awards has been honoring and generating public recognition of the accomplishments and positive contributions of the companies and business people worldwide each year.
Other finalists for Executive of the Year include Maryann Von Seggern of Cisco, Talbott Roche from Blackhawk Network, and Michael G. Kessler of Kessler International. I am honored to be in such great company and to be publicly recognized along with such stellar leaders of the nation’s top companies!
When I found out the news, I felt a positive reinforcement of just how much people value genuine dedication to client needs. I’m a firm believer in educating the American consumer so that they know how to: (1) stay out of IRS trouble; and (2) how to get good-quality help if they owe unpaid back taxes.
I am so proud to share this accomplishment with you and urge you to stay tuned for the exciting results!
Stevie Award winners will be determined in final judging, to take place May 16-27, and will be announced at the ninth annual awards banquet in New York City on June 20.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- Tax Help News: IRS Enforcement to Get Priority, Big Bucks in 2010
- Tax Resolution News: IRS Warns Against Frivolous Tax Arguments That Can Incur Severe Penalties
- Tax Help: How to Resolve Your Back Taxes & Prevent Tax Problems If You’re Short on Cash This Season
- It’s Not Too Late for Taxpayers with Unfiled Tax Returns to Resolve IRS Problems
- IRS Tax Relief News–Did You File Your Taxes?