Are you a small business owner or an independent contractor? If yes, did you know that the IRS is stepping up their enforcement just so that they can go after taxpayers like you more aggressively? The IRS assigns a higher priority to the collection of payroll taxes than personal income taxes.
Don’t let the anxiety of a potential IRS audit keep you up at night. Let us take the stress off your desk and into our tax relief office.
I urge you to do your research and find out why we’re the right tax resolution firm for your IRS tax problems. We are the most credible tax resolution firm providing incredible results. But don’t take our word for it – see for yourself. Google “Michael Rozbruch” or “Tax Resolution Services” visit www.taxresolution.com, check the BBB (Better Business Bureau) records for more information.
At Tax Resolution Services, we prioritize your interests above all else. Our team of expert tax attorneys, CPAs, and Certified Tax Resolution Specialists have achieved a satisfaction rate of 99.7% and our success rate is second to none in the nation. Check us out at www.TaxResolution.com for a free tax relief consultation or call us today at (888) 699-7630.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- IRS Help and Income Tax Relief for Individuals and Businesses Unable to Meet Tax Obligations
- IRS Tax Help News: IRS Employee Caught Owing $14,912 in Back Taxes & Penalties
- Your Unfiled Delinquent Tax Return Checklist: Stop the IRS Now and Avoid Steep Interest and Penalties from Accumulating
- Tax Relief Options Available to Americans Who Fail to File Legally Required Tax Returns
- IRS Tax Relief Tips on Facebook-TRS Educates Taxpayers While Saving Them Time and Money
Tags: Back Taxes, employment taxes, independent contractor taxes, IRS help, Michael Rozbruch, Payroll Tax Problems, Payroll Taxes, small business taxes, tax attorney, tax help, tax resolution services, unfiled tax returns, unpaid employment taxes