Tax practitioners who would like to develop skills to prevent and or resolve IRS collections are invited to join tax expert Eva Rosenberg, aka TaxMama® and yours truly for a complimentary webcast titled: “IRS Practice – Overview of Collection Issues. This course (part of the IRS Practice Series) provides an overview of the collections process and explores the numerous collection issues a practitioner may encounter including the following:
- Preparing the Power of Attorney
- IRS Form 4868
- Freezing collection activity
- Offer in Compromise and Appeals,
*This course equals 2 CPE hours for CPAs, EAs.
The IRS has ramped up its collection activities to “close the tax gap.” This course is designed for proactive, current or prospective Circular 230 tax practitioners who want to protect their clients from IRS’ predatory collections actions and provide IRS tax relief. Topics will be covered in more detail in the dozen courses of The IRS Practice Series — leading to a Tax Mediary (CTM) Certificate upon completion of the series.
Registration information: If you are a Tax Professional who would like to register for the Live Webcast course IRS Practice – Overview of Collection Issues there are two dates to choose from either Tuesday, May 7 or May 14. Visit IRS Practice: Overview of Collection Issues for a full description of the course and to register.
Hurry! This offer expires April 30.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- Michael Rozbruch Interviewed in Opportunist Magazine
- Delinquent and Unfiled Tax Returns? 8 Steps to Resolving Them
- New Changes to Offer in Compromise – More Flexibility
- Tax Expert Discusses Tax Professionals and Tax Software
- IRS Problems for Tax Evader Convicted of Underreporting Income