Last month Eva Rosenberg, the TaxMama® and I led a free Webcast by CPE Link for Tax Practitioners focusing on the topic of Collection Issues. As part of the Team TaxMama Faculty I’m excited to be back with Eva Rosenberg teaching this Wednesday, June 6th from 9-11am for another Live Webcast as part of the IRS Practice Series.
In this week’s Live Webcast, “6 Simple Steps to an Offer-in-Compromise: Completing Form 656” the TaxMama and I will discuss “how to” gather, understand and present documentation to support a client case. The course will guide Tax Professionals through the 433 series of forms and explain when each form is to be used, what the national standards are and when to use them.
The Wednesday Webcast course is aimed at any proactive, current or prospective, Circular 230 Tax Practitioner who wants to protect their existing clients from the IRS’ predatory collections action.
If you are a Tax Professional who would like to register for the Live Webcast course held on Wednesday, June 6th 9-11a.m. PST and receive 2 hours of CPE credit – Visit http://www.cpelink.com/teamtaxmama/
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- Practical Resolutions for IRS Back Taxes and Tax Troubles: Tax Advice on the Big Biz Show
- Ask the Tax Resolution Expert: Do I need to Disclose Business Records to the IRS for Offer in Compromise Related to Personal Taxes?
- Michael Rozbruch Interviewed in Opportunist Magazine
- Tax Expert Leads Free Webcast for Tax Practitioners
- The Tax Man Gives a Tour of Tax Resolution Services
Tags: certified tax resolution specialist, CPE Link, Eva Rosenberg, form 656, IRS, IRS offer in compromise program, IRS Practice Series, Michael Rozbruch, Offer in Compromise, Offer in Compromise program, qualified tax professionals, tax expert, tax professionals, tax resolution expert, TaxMama, www.TaxMama.com