A U.S. Virgin Islands accountant was sentenced to six months in prison for tax evasion. Francisco Depusoir, 62, was ordered to pay restitution of $191,790.30. Depusoir, who owns the accounting firm Francisco Depusoir CPA on St. Croix, pleaded guilty to one count of tax evasion. He agreed to pay the full amount of the taxes owed, $191,790.30.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- For Filing False Tax Return, A Possible Year in Prison
- Tax Evasion Charged to New Jersey Lawyer
- Tax Evasion by New York Financial Advisor Gets Him Prison Time
- Tax Evasion by Ohio Businessman of Nearly $400,000
- $1 Million Tax Evasion by Owner of Cinemas