Every month at Tax Resolution Services we choose a very special Tax Client Of The Month. It’s our way of acknowledging good friends and saying “thanks” to those who support me and our business with referrals, word of mouth and repeat business.
This month’s Tax Client Of The Month is Mr. Joram K.
Mr. Joram owed the IRS $36,000 when he contacted our office. After several months of negotiations, we were able to settle his debt for just a little over $2,600 through the IRS’s Offer in Compromise program*!!
Congratulations Mr. Joram K!!
Thanks for the Kind Words from our Tax Client of the Month…
“I just wanted to write and let you know how much I appreciate all your help. I am very grateful for all your help on this matter.”
* Note that a person must qualify for the IRS Offer in Compromise program. If a person does not qualify, there are other tax relief options such as the IRS Installment Plan where monthly payments are made to the IRS to pay off the tax debt.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- Tax Client Saves Over $100,000 Through IRS Offer in Compromise
- Got Back Taxes? The IRS Payment Plan or Installment Agreement Can Help
- IRS Tax Enforcement Described As Harsh
- Tax Client Saves $45,000 with Offer in Compromise
- Tax Day Is Coming. Are You Ready?