Every month at Tax Resolution Services we choose a very special Tax Client Of The Month. It’s our way of acknowledging good friends and saying “thanks” to those who support our business with referrals, word of mouth and repeat business.
This month’s Tax Client Of The Month is Mr. & Mrs. Ford Sr.
Mr. & Mrs. Ford Sr. owed the IRS $112,000 in back taxes when he sought help. After several months of negotiations, we were able to settle his debt for just $3,662 through the IRS’s Offer in Compromise program*.
You might be our next Tax Client Of The Month too! Watch for your name in our tax blog in an upcoming month.
Thanks for the Kind Words from our Tax Client of the Month:
“I just wanted to write and let you know how much I appreciate all the hard work you did in solving my IRS Problems. You and your staff were very professional and helpful. I couldn’t have done it without you!”
- Mr. & Mrs. Ford Sr.
* The IRS’s Offer in Compromise program is a privilege, not a right, and not everyone qualifies for it. If you have back taxes, contact a qualified tax professional to determine if you qualify for the Offer in Compromise program. If you do not, there are other tax relief options such as the IRS Installment Agreement which is an IRS Payment Plan.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- Tax Client Saves $45,000 with Offer in Compromise
- Tax Client Saves Over $30,000 with Offer in Compromise
- Got Back Taxes? The IRS Payment Plan or Installment Agreement Can Help
- IRS Question Corner: How Do I Get Tax Relief?
- Tax Day Is Coming. Are You Ready?