Every month at Tax Resolution Services we choose a very special Tax Client Of The Month. It’s our way of acknowledging good friends and saying “thanks” to those who support our business with referrals, word of mouth and repeat business.
This month’s Tax Client Of The Month is Mr. Isaac G.
Mr. Isaac G. owed the IRS $132K in back taxes when he sought help. After several months of negotiations, we were able to settle his debt for just $7,375 through the IRS’s Offer in Compromise program*.
You might be our next Tax Client Of The Month too! Watch for your name on our tax blog in an upcoming month.
Thanks for the kind words:
“Tax Resolutions Co, is an excellent company. Staff treated me with respect and compassion. The day they called me with the great news, I was relieved. Thank you.”
* Note that the Offer in Compromise Program is a privilege and not everyone may qualify.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- Offer in Compromise Saves Tax Client of the Month Over $36,000
- IRS Offer in Compromise Saves Tax Client Thousands
- Tax Client Saves with IRS Offer in Compromise Program
- IRS Offer in Compromise Program Saves Tax Client $26,000
- Tax Client Saves $45,000 with Offer in Compromise
Tags: IRS offer in compromise, Offer in Compromise, paying off tax debt, professional tax help, Seeking Professional Tax Help, Tax Client of the Month, tax client saves money, tax resolution services, tax resolution services testimonial