Every month at Tax Defense Partners we choose a very special Tax Client Of The Month. It’s our way of acknowledging good friends and saying “thanks” to those who support our business with referrals, word of mouth and repeat business.
This month’s Tax Client Of The Month is Ms. Florabel V.
Ms. Florabel V. owed the IRS over $46,000 in back taxes when she contacted us for help. After several months of negotiations, we were able to settle her debt for just $3,137 through the IRS’s Offer in Compromise program*. Congratulations!
You might be our next Tax Client Of The Month too! Watch for your name on our tax blog in an upcoming month.
Thanks for the Kind Words from our Tax Client of the Month…
“Tax Defense Partners did a great job! They really took the pressure off of me. I would absolutely recommend them.”
- Florabel V.
* The Offer in Compromise program was set up by the IRS to help consumers who have a significant financial problems. Not everyone qualifies for the Offer in Compromise program, but there are other options for those who want to pay off their back taxes such as an IRS payment plan known as the IRS Installment Agreement.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- Tax Client Saves $45,000 with Offer in Compromise
- Tax Client Saves Over $100,000 Through IRS Offer in Compromise
- Tax Client of the Month Saves Over $35,000 From The IRS Offer in Compromise
- Offer in Compromise Program Saves Tax Client of the Month$49,000
- Offer in Compromise Saves Tax Client of the Month Over $36,000