I’m heading off to Las Vegas with 10 of my TRS folks to attend the ASTPS Advanced Tax Resolution Seminar. Hosted by the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers, this Boot Camp for IRS Problem Solvers features informative and invaluable workshops geared towards tax attorneys, CPAs and EAs.
We attended a great ASTPS tax problem solvers event in August, and I am looking forward to this 3-day seminar, which will highlights more complex issues facing the practitioner in these brutal IRS collection times.
Even though I have been running TRS for more than a decade, I am always excited to discover ways that we can better serve our clients. And I know this special tax relief seminar will be packed with great tax resolution tips and techniques. The lineup features great presenters and features important topics like tax gap initiatives, CP2000 reconciliation, defending the hobby loss challenge, represending the non-filer, and worker misclassification.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- What Tax Burdened Americans Need to Know – IRS Offer In Compromise Program is a Privilege, not a Right
- What Safe Harbor Really Means for Ponzi Victims – IRS Estimates it will Refund Fraud Victims $17 Billion, But Not Without a Fight
- Live National Webinar features Insider Tax Resolution Tips from Yours Truly
- Small Business Tax Incentives and Credits in American Recovery and Reinvestment Tax Act of 2009
- Offshore Account Holders Can Still Seek Amnesty from Criminal Prosecution and Lower IRS Penalties Till September 23