Silver Lining for Recession Burdened Americans – This May Be the Perfect Time to Settle Your IRS Debt
I was recently interviewed for This Week In Chaves County, which airs Sunday at 7:00 a.m. on KEND 106.5 FM (Roswell, NM). I talked about opportunities for recession burdened Americans to settle IRS debt.
If you are in trouble with the IRS, our specialized staff of attorneys, CPAs, EAs and tax professionals can help. Visit the Tax Resolution Services web site for a free tax relief consultation or call us at 866-477-7762.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- We’ve Expanded to Help More Taxpayers Resolve Their IRS Tax Problems!
- Melt Your IRS Fears Away – Tax Help if You Can’t Afford to Pay Your 2008 Taxes
- KLOS Tax Tip #44: Individuals Get a Tax Break – But Get Tax Help if You Owe Back Taxes!
- IRS Announces Unprecedented Opportunity for Recession-Burdened Americans to Settle Outstanding Tax Debts
- Insight into Most Serious Tax Problems from from National Taxpayer Advocate
Tags: Back Taxes, IRS debt, IRS help, IRS problem solver, irs problems, IRS tax problems, KEND-FM, Michael Rozbruch, Penalty Abatement, tax advice, tax expert, tax help, tax relief, tax resolution, tax resolution expert, tax resolution services, This Week In Chaves County, unfiled tax returns