Every month Tax Resolution Services chooses a very special Tax Client Of The Month. It’s our way of acknowledging good friends and saying “thanks” to those who support our business with referrals, word of mouth and repeat business.
June’s Client Of The Month is Mr. & Ms. Tobias & Karen T.
Mr. & Ms. T. owed the IRS $118K when they contacted our firm. Our negotiations and advocacy resulted in the IRS accepting a settlement of just $5,450 via the federal government’s Offer in Compromise program*!!! Amazing!!
See what Mr. & Ms. T have to say about our tax help services:
“I was quite happy with TRS. I was put into the hands of a wonderful attorney and her team that represented me very well. I was thrilled with what they worked out with the IRS”.
- Tobias & Karen T.
Thanks for the kind words Tobias and Karen! You might be our next Tax Client Of The Month too! Watch for your name on our tax blog in an upcoming month.
* The Offer in Compromise program is a privilege, not a right, and one must qualify for the program. Having a tax resolution specialist in your corner may increase your chances of qualifying for an Offer in Compromise settlement.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- Tax Client Saves $45,000 with Offer in Compromise
- Offer in Compromise Settlement Saves Tax Client $81,000, Client Pays Only $105!
- IRS Offer in Compromise Program Saves Tax Client Over $70,000
- Offer in Compromise Program Saves Tax Client $90,000
- IRS Offer in Compromise Program Settles Tax Debt for Tax Client