A team of our IRS debt relief specialists recently attended the IRS Problem Resolution Boot Camp in Los Angeles to further their professional education and help better serve their clients. The special two-day seminar, held by the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS), attracted attendees from all over the United States who successfully took their tax problem resolution skills, knowledge, and professionalism to the next level.
The program titled “The Current Climate of the IRS” focused on negotiation installment agreements, abatement of penalties, innocent spouse relief, and appeals and mediation services. Attendees worked through many real life, real time case studies that involved employment tax problems, obtaining information from the IRS and clients, offers in compromise and financial analysis and forms.
ASTPS is a national, not-for-profit organization of professionals who specialize in representing taxpayers before the IRS. In 2005, Rozbruch received ASTPS’s prestigious Top Practitioner Award for his exemplary professional accomplishments, dedication, and contributions to the organization and the profession. Read more about our firm’s involvement in this national tax help seminar!
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- Live National Webinar features Insider Tax Resolution Tips from Yours Truly
- Offer in Compromise: How to Get the Tax Help You Need Through an IRS Offer in Compromise
- Tax Resolution Options and Alternatives
- Tax Help News: Seven Deadly Sins of Tax Resolution Every Taxpayer Needs to Know
- IRS Tax Levy-Avoid Them At All Costs