Finance Day 2009 at Orange Coast College (2701 Fairview Rd., Costa Mesa, CA)
Saturday, February 7, 2009 /9:00am to 2:00pm
Bill Handel will be on hand to provide marginal legal advice during a LIVE broadcast of his show Handel on the Law from 9:00-11:00AM.
And I will be conducting three seminars about important strategies for resolving tax debt including IRS Offer in Compromise settlements and payment plans. I will also share insider secrets to successfully working with the IRS so you don’t end up financially crippled. If you owe money to the IRS, you want to take action and know how to avoid situations where the IRS ends up garnishing your wages or placing a federal bank levy on your back account – and if you are already in this sort of situation, you will need to know how to get out of it!
You will also have the opportunity to talk one on one with other financial experts and consult with business attorneys from HandelontheLaw.com.This is a great opportunity to get answers to all your financial questions – even if you can’t afford to hire a financial consultant !
Additional seminars will feature topics such as retirement, bankruptcy. protecting your small business, and turn-key investing. You don’t want to miss the all-you-need-to-know-about-your-money event of the year!
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- IRS Announces Unprecedented Opportunity for Recession-Burdened Americans to Settle Outstanding Tax Debts
- Michael Rozbruch Interviewed in Opportunist Magazine
- Why the IRS Picks on Small Businesses and How to Avoid Triggering an Audit
- KLOS Tax Tip #44: Individuals Get a Tax Break – But Get Tax Help if You Owe Back Taxes!
- Is there a Double Standard for Delinquent Taxpayers and Tax Cheats That Favors Powerful Individuals?
Tags: Back Taxes, bill handel, finance day, finance day 2009, Handel on the Law, IRS help, IRS problem solver, irs problems, Michael Rozbruch, Offer in Compromise, orange coast college, tax problems, tax relief, tax resolution, tax resolution expert, tax settlement, Tax Tips