Every month at Tax Resolution Services we choose a very special Tax Client Of The Month. It’s our way of acknowledging good friends and saying “thanks” to those who support our business with referrals, word of mouth and repeat business.
This month’s Tax Client Of The Month is Mr. Steven A.
Mr. Steven A. owed the IRS $46,000 in back taxes when he sought help. After several months of negotiations, we were able to settle his debt for just $5,200 through the IRS’s Offer in Compromise program*.
Congratulations Mr. Steven A.
Thanks for the Kind Word from our Tax Client of the Month:
“I want to thank you for all your help. I appreciate all the hard that performed on my case and I am grateful and very glad I contacted you for help”.
* The IRS Offer in Compromise is a privilege, not a right, and a person must qualify to obtain tax relief through this program. A qualified tax professional can help determine if you qualify for this program.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- Tax Client Saves $45,000 with Offer in Compromise
- Tax Client Settles Debt Through Offer in Compromise Program
- Offer in Compromise Program Saves Tax Client of the Month$49,000
- Offer in Compromise Saves Tax Client of the Month Over $36,000
- Tax Client of the Month Saves Over $55,000
Tags: Back Taxes, IRS offer in compromise, Offer in Compromise, Qualified Tax Professional, resolving back taxes, settle tax debt, tax blog, tax client, Tax Client of the Month, tax professional, tax resolution services