Accused of killing her daughter Caylee, Casey Anthony has been in the national spotlight since 2008.
Now, she’s also in the Internal Revenue Service’s spotlight. The IRS has filed a $68,520.41 tax lien against Anthony in Kississmee, Fla.
Anthony was on trial for the murder of her daughter. She was found not guilty.
When the IRS files a tax lien against someone, they mean business. They use the lien to enforce collection activity for back taxes owed. Tax liens or levies can impact your personal bank accounts and/or assets and should be dealt with immediately. Tax Resolution Services offers professional tax help to stop IRS tax liens, levies or seizures and start you on the path to tax relief. Call us today at (888) 699-7630 for tax help.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- Tax Scams are Not the Way to Resolve Tax Problems or Back Taxes as Witnessed by an Attorney Who Was Involved in a Tax Evasion Scam and Anti-IRS Promotion and Now Faces His Day in Court
- Income Tax Help: IRS Won’t Let You Off the Hook Just Because You Claim Sovereignty
- Classic Case of Tax Evasion: Under Reporting Income Gets Florida Man 51 Months in Prison
- Tax Cheats Beware: IRS Enforcing Tax Collection, Tax Evaders Likely to Face Years in Prison and Hefty Fines
- Tax Man Explains IRS on Big Biz Show