Did you fail to file taxes last year? Or for a few years for that matter?Â And now you owe back taxes and penalties that you may not have the money to pay?Â Don’t let this go on any longer!Â Many people do not know that they have a right to file a tax return, no matter how delinquent it is.Â This isÂ also referred to asÂ late tax filing and Tax Resolution Services can help you with delinquent tax returns as well as settling back taxes.Â If you cannot pay what youÂ owe, there are alternatives that our tax experts can help work out between you and the IRS.Â Call Tax Resolution Services today at 1-866-IRS-PROBLEMS to resolve your tax debt.Â If you do not resolve your tax problems, you will be looking at a hefty fine and possibly prison time – as illustrated in the story below!
Craig Workman, 40, of Lincoln, Neb., was sentenced to five years of probation for his failure to file tax returns for the years 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004. During these four years, Workman was a part owner and operator of The Scooter Superstore, a retail provider of electric power chairs for mobility impaired and the elderly. The IRS determined that Workman avoided at least $61,500 in taxes between 2002 and 2005.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- Late Tax Filings by Federal Workers Needed to Resolve the $3 Billion Back Taxes Owed By Them
- Delinquent Tax Filing is Better Than Being Charged with Failure to File Taxes by the IRS
- Tax Professional Recommendation: Settle Back Taxes with a Tax Expert in Lieu of Tax Evasion
- Professional Tax Help Can Help You Find Tax Relief But Cannot Help the Russian National that Scammed $136,000 from the IRS
- Tax Advice from Tax Resolution Services: Elaborate Tax Evasion Schemes Don’t Fool the IRS
Tags: Back Taxes, delinquent tax return, fail to file taxes, help with tax debt, irs problems, late tax filing, owe back taxes, resolve tax debt, resolve tax problems, settle back taxes, tax experts, tax resolution services