Bill Handel is a nationally syndicated talk show host who offers expert legal advice on his entertaining show Handel on the Law.
Here’s some great income tax relief advice from Bil:
Do you owe the IRS over $15,000 in back taxes or do you have unfiled tax returns? Don’t hide from the IRS!
Tax Resolution Services can help you negotiate a settlement of up to 85% of the original amount owed including penalties and interest if you qualify. You don’t want the IRS to grab everything you own, levy your back accounts, and garnish your wages to pay that tax bill.
Tax Resolution Services – they know how to negotiate with the IRS. You want them on your side. Check them out on Handelonthelaw.com. You can also 866-IRS-PROBLEMS or visit their web site for a free Tax Help Consultation.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- KLOS Tax Tip #44: Individuals Get a Tax Break – But Get Tax Help if You Owe Back Taxes!
- Is there a Double Standard for Delinquent Taxpayers and Tax Cheats That Favors Powerful Individuals?
- No Income Tax Rate Increase Until 2011 But Expect Increased IRS Audits of Tax Returns in Near Future
- It’s Not Too Late for Taxpayers with Unfiled Tax Returns to Resolve IRS Problems
- IRS Tax Relief News–Did You File Your Taxes?
Tags: Back Taxes, bank levy, bill handel, delinquent tax returns, delinquent taxes, Handel on the Law, IRS garnish your wages, IRS levy your bank accounts, irs problems, legal advice, Michael Rozbruch, tax expert, tax help, tax help consultation, tax problems, tax relief, tax resolution, tax resolution expert, tax resolution services, tax settlement, Tax Tips, unfiled tax returns, wage garnishment