One of America’s most famous housewives owes money to the Internal Revenue Service.
The IRS filed a tax lien against Lynne Curtin, of Capistrano Beach, California, who formerly appeared on the reality TV show Real Housewives of Orange County.
According to the tax lien, first reported by TMZ, Curtin owes $32,006.24 in back taxes to the U.S. government.
Curtin was a cast member on Real Housewives of Orange County for two years from 2008 to 2010. The show presented her life as a married, stay-at-home mother raising two teenage daughters, Raquel and Alexa.
After leaving the reality show, Curtin appeared as a guest on another TV show, Top Chef Masters.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- $1.2 Million Owed in Back Taxes by Beyonce’s Dad
- Back Taxes Owed by Singer Sean Kingston
- With Vigilant IRS, Take Care of Your IRS Tax Debt Now
- Back Taxes Owed by Snoop Dogg Amount to $546,000
- Even Real Housewives Get Tax Bills