It’s always great to hear from satisfied clients after we’ve helped them resolve their tax problems. We recently helped a taxpayer in Southern California gain his financial livelihood back. He was sick and unable to pay his back taxes. We were able to negotiate a penalty abatement on his behalf.
Peace of mind. Shelly has been outstanding and very helpful. I have Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer and Shelly has always had a positive outlook for me even when I don’t. I can’t tell you how good that makes me feel. Shelly went out of her way to take the pressure off of me and my illness on many occasions. I can’t thank her enough.
James W., Costa Mesa, CA
The IRS Can assess 148 different types of penalties, including failure to file and failure to pay your taxes. However, if you are hit with IRS penalties, you can request that your penalties be completely or partially removed. In many cases where a taxpayer requests abatement, the IRS removes 100% of the penalty.
Read more of our client testimonials here.
If you are in trouble with the IRS, our specialized staff of attorneys, CPAs, EAs and tax professionals can help. Visit the Tax Resolution Services web site for a free tax relief consultation or call us at 866-477-7762.
More Tax Help, IRS News and Tax Relief Tips:
- Melt Your IRS Fears Away – Tax Help if You Can’t Afford to Pay Your 2008 Taxes
- IRS Announces Unprecedented Opportunity for Recession-Burdened Americans to Settle Outstanding Tax Debts
- How to Negotiate an IRS Installment Agreement and Set Up a Payment Plan for Your Tax Debt
- KLOS Tax Tip #44: Individuals Get a Tax Break – But Get Tax Help if You Owe Back Taxes!
- Last Minute Advice For Recession-Burdened Taxpayers Who Can’t Afford to Pay Taxes and Want to Avoid IRS Penalties
Tags: Back Taxes, delinquent tax returns, failing to file federal tax return, failure to file, i need tax help, IRS debt, IRS help, IRS problem solver, irs problems, IRS tax problems, Michael Rozbruch, Penalty Abatement, tax expert, tax relief, tax resolution, tax resolution expert, tax resolution services, tax settlement